[PAID] Looking for programmer to set up game framework

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • PROGRAMMER FOUND. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR REACHING OUT.

Hi,
    I am making a hidden object game for PC and I'm struggling with the camera controls. My brain just doesn't get it at all and my solutions overall feel janky. In detail what I'm looking for:

zoom in to the picture at the cursor position (the offset of the objects I'm struggling with especially)
    move around the zoomed-in picture (drag & drop)

I figure this would be fairly simple for someone capable but I've literally already spent hours on this unsuccessfully.

Any help is appreciated! I'm desperate at this point lol

Cheers,
    Somnium

Edited once, last by SomniumLG (January 27, 2023 at 6:28 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!