Feature Request - Mass Replace Sounds in Data Elements

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I realize this may be a complex request, but figured I'd take a shot in the dark. I am aware Fusion has the (very handy) ability to export all sounds by shift clicking the first and last files, then clicking "Extract." Would it be possible to do a mass "Replace" in this manner with the same exact file names, but newer versions of audio files?

The reason is I need to remaster my game audio and have 793 sounds currently. I have extracted all my files via above noted method and will run a script to master the files in my DAW, and would love to be able to have Fusion replace all files en masse with the updated versions in a folder. The file names and extensions will be the exact same, just updated audio file sources.

Is this possible? :)

Please login to see this link.

Edited 2 times, last by piscesdreams (February 1, 2023 at 1:10 AM).

• I realize this may be a complex request, but figured I'd take a shot in the dark. I am aware Fusion has the (very handy) ability to export all sounds by shift clicking the first and last files, then clicking "Extract." Would it be possible to do a mass "Replace" in this manner with the same exact file names, but newer versions of audio files?

The reason is I need to remaster my game audio and have 793 sounds currently. I have extracted all my files via above noted method and will run a script to master the files in my DAW, and would love to be able to have Fusion replace all files en masse with the updated versions in a folder. The file names and extensions will be the exact same, just updated audio file sources.

Is this possible? :)

Awesome Idea.
    It would be nice to just import all sounds at once too, to a Blank new Project!

• Awesome Idea.
    It would be nice to just import all sounds at once too, to a Blank new Project!

I didn't think about that, but I could see a big benefit to this. It does get a little tedious pointing to the directory for every single new sample. I'm not the type that likes my audio to be external.

Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by piscesdreams (February 1, 2023 at 2:51 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!