So basically i'm currently working on a project for a few months now and wanted to have a version on HTML5, bought the export module and tested if everything worked correctly.
I have currently 3 frames, 1 for the fullscreen mode via Ultimate fullscreen object, 2 the main menu and 3 the level.
Everything until the menu worked fine, no problems, maybe that there is no pixel outline shader but i already knew that the export would ignore the shaders. So when i click to go to the next level it makes the transition (which is a
fade effect) and then it stays in a black screen until i close the tab (a crash basically if you look in the browser's console).
I asked on discord and Phi told me to check the development export, there he realized that it was the font size parameter conflicting with a counter (i have a combo system where it adds up the more you hit enemies, having a little
animation of getting bigger and then shrinking). i deleted the object and the export worked fine.
So i wanted to ask here if there is a way to work around this, i have some ideas, but wanted to make sure, and also to ask the developers to fix this bug please and thank you for your time!
(Here i edited the post to add an example of what i'm talking about)