Sub-Pixel Movement Extension needs developed for project - ( $500.00 to start )

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Good day All,

As the title says above. I am in need to have an extension developed for Sub-Pixel movements for active objects in future projects of mine. This is a paid project starting at $500.00 to begin the work. And upon completion and satisfaction of the extension will be an additional said amount. I realize that Sub-Pixel movement can be done via variable assignment and such.. But I would rather have a simple extension to just drop into the said frame and through the event editor reference the said object(s) with an assignment to the object(s) X and Y parameters with float numbering assignment for a smooth movement of the said object(s) in question. Please send me an email at: doctorwho3dgx@yahoo.com or message me here or both! Many thanks in advance to any that replies to this request.

Specification Below:

Extension Use: Windows Only!
    Movement Type: General Active Object Use Only! - ( Not for any particular type or style Just a standard Sub-Pixel movement extension object to apply a given sub-pixel movement using float values. )

Example: Set SPX position to SPX( "Active" ) + 0.3
    Example: Set SPY position to SPY( "Active" ) + 0.3

Edited 2 times, last by DrWho (April 17, 2023 at 6:59 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!