1. The extension files are in PocketBase_Ext_002.7z:
Screenshot 2023-05-21 105326.jpg
This must be expanded into the CTF install directory.
2. The server files are in PocketBase_Server_001.7z:
Screenshot 2023-05-21 105854.jpg
This can be expanded to anywhere, then just double click PB_Server.exe (not pocketbase.exe) to start it.
(Note: In the future the 001 and 002 numbers in the filenames will go up as new releases are made.)
New release of the extension, r3 has been uploaded to the ClickStore page for the PocketBase for CTF extension.
To check the release you have installed, drop the extension on a Frame and look at the About tab of the extension properties, under the Comment field. If there is no value at the start of the string in square brackets [ like this ] then you have release 1 or 2 and should upgrade to the latest release.
* Fixed action SetServerUsesSSL, was previously pointed to the wrong internal action number
* Added PasswordResetStep1 action (there is only one step, the name will be fixed in the next release to remove "Step1")
* Added conditions On Password Reset Step 1 Success and On Password Reset Step 1 Error (will be renamed in next release to remove "Step 1")
* Added release / version number to extension's Comment property
The server has been updated to server r2:
* Added instructions for modifying the Forgot Password email template to work around an apparent PocketBase bug where the wrong port is used in the ACTION_URL token for this template.
* Updated to latest binary release of the pocketbase.exe server.
Access to website is blocked for your protection. by quick heal
* Free example MFA coving core actions.
The connection for this site is not secureuser.fm sent an invalid response.