The first MMF2 patch is ready:
MMF2 (650 Kb)
MMF2 Developer (650 Kb)
This patch program only works with the CD-ROM version.
Bug fixes in build 241
- Picture editor: you can now change the colors of the checkerboard in the options dialog box.
- Picture editor: if you press SHIFT while clicking the Flip Horzizontally/Vertically buttons, the alpha channel is flipped at the same time as the bitmap. Note: only if there is no selection.
- Picture editor: new transparency mode not taken into account when you exit the editor just after modifying it without any other change in the image.
- Picture editor: when you're in alpha channel mode (Edit+Show) and switch to another frame without alpha channel, the B&W palette is not replaced by the multicolor palette.
- Picture editor: selection not erased when you select another frame in the frame list or modify it with the popup menu options.
- Picture editor: image half a pixel off when you scroll in zoomed mode.
- Animation editor: random crashes if you switch between the Transparency tool and other tools after canceling a transparency mode change.
- Frame editor: after a copy/paste in the frame editor, some backdrop or active objects may disappear at runtime.
- Frame editor: objects with a hot spot different from 0,0 pasted at a wrong position.
- Event editor: crash when you right click in the empty area below a folder icon.
- Event Editor: layer number incorrectly displayed in the Set Position action.
- Event editor: freezes when you select the Replace by Another Object command and click Cancel.
- Runtime (Developer): crash in 256 color mode with the No Display Surface option and new ink effects.
- Runtime: Palette problem in menu bitmaps in 256 color mode.
- Runtime: backdrop objects created by Add Backdrop displayed even if the layer is hidden.
- Runtime: active objects in layer 0 that intersect with a pasted object are incorrectly pasted to background if there are more than 1 layer.
- Runtime: Mouse Is Over Object condition not working correctly on borders of objects.
- Runtime: static object not pasted by Paste Image into Background action.
- Runtime: when the frame starts, the application hangs on until the joystick buttons (or corresponding keys) are released.
- Runtime: virtual size not resized if the "Resize to screen size at start" option is selected.
- Runtime (Developer): frame background always white when the No Display Surface option is selected.
- Runtime (Developer): menu shortcuts not working in MDI applications.
- All Extensions: "Create before fade-in" option not imported from MMF 1.5 applications.
- Layer Object: graphic glitches when you change the position of a layer that contains backdrop objects.
- Sub-application object (Developer): icon of MDI sub-applications not saved.
- Sub-application object: not correctly displayed in frame editor if the window of the parent application is larger than the window of the sub-application.
- Window Control object (Developer): Minimize and Maximize actions not working for MDI child windows.
- Static Text object: causes color problems in other Windows control objects.
Bug fixes in build 240 (demo)
- Runtime: opacity not working in Speech Bubble object due to a bug in the runtime.
- Runtime: cannot change animation frame and paste it in the same loop.
- Runtime: global strings must be defined in the application properties.
- Picture editor: Crop not working in 24 bit color mode if the red and blue components of the transparent color are different.
- Global Event Editor: crash when you save or run an application when the global event editor is open.
If any problem with this patch, please report it in the forum. You can also re-install the original version if necessary.