User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have some UNIFORMITY please

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we have some UNIFORMITY please

WTF is with these extension managers rooting around with people using their own extension formats. Yes some are good to use but seems like everyone is competing with each other with different names etc.
    I originally thought CT was going to impliment an automatic extension finder within MMF2???
    Id prefer something official than all these "homebuilt" efforts that are screaming off in all directions.

GET SOME UNIFORMITY.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we have some UNIFORMITY please

WTF is with these extension managers rooting around with people using their own extension formats. Yes some are good to use but seems like everyone is competing with each other with different names etc.
    I originally thought CT was going to impliment an automatic extension finder within MMF2???
    Id prefer something official than all these "homebuilt" efforts that are screaming off in all directions.

GET SOME UNIFORMITY.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can we have some UNIFORMITY please

is it really that much of a problem? if the author just provides us with a choice as to which version to download, what does it matter if there are 10 extension download managers?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it really that much of a problem? if the author just provides us with a choice as to which version to download, what does it matter if there are 10 extension download managers?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is telling you to use it. And as long as the extension developers give out a pack (.rar, .zip, etc...) with the extension, I'm happy.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is telling you to use it. And as long as the extension developers give out a pack (.rar, .zip, etc...) with the extension, I'm happy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, a little competition doesn't hurt does it?
    But i get your point and i agree about the uniformity part. I can tell you that "homebuilt" is not what MaxxGames is after anyway... and it neather looks that way in my opinion.

It actualy extends the .mfx extension originaly found by clickteam with the .mfxp which is the "pack" version.
    Both .mfx and .mfxp are made compatible with MaxxGames extension manager. I guess for the sake of uniformity its better to have the branding removed... maby thats done later on.

The main difference between the 1.0 and 2.0 version is that it has now a web-class that communicates with the software. This will allow ClickTeam to easly intergrate it with MMF2 later on the road.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, a little competition doesn't hurt does it?
    But i get your point and i agree about the uniformity part. I can tell you that "homebuilt" is not what MaxxGames is after anyway... and it neather looks that way in my opinion.

It actualy extends the .mfx extension originaly found by clickteam with the .mfxp which is the "pack" version.
    Both .mfx and .mfxp are made compatible with MaxxGames extension manager. I guess for the sake of uniformity its better to have the branding removed... maby thats done later on.

The main difference between the 1.0 and 2.0 version is that it has now a web-class that communicates with the software. This will allow ClickTeam to easly intergrate it with MMF2 later on the road.

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i commend you on sticking with the mfx extension.
    and i personally wont use any installer unless its officially CT endorsed.

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i commend you on sticking with the mfx extension.
    and i personally wont use any installer unless its officially CT endorsed.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast