A new extension pack is ready. This pack contains all the extensions created by CelloSoft as well as the Direction Calculator object created by Philip Williams.
http://www.clickteam.com/misc/MMF2ExtPack2.exe (500 Kb)
- You need a registered version of MMF2 or MMF2 Developer to install this extension pack.
- These extensions have the same features as the MMF 1.5 version. Some bugs have been fixed in almost all the expressions that return characters strings in the Cellosoft extensions.
- Examples and documentation are not provided in this pre-version.
- The Clipboard and Window Title objects are provided only for compatibility reasons, you should use the built-in features of MMF2 instead. These objects won't appear in the Insert New object dialog box in the frame editor. If, for any reason, you want them to appear in this dialog box, edit the Exts.ini file in the Extensions folder, locate the kcclip.mfx and kctitle.mfx sections and modify the category name in the "cats" line.
- Marcello gave me several versions of the source code of some extensions, hopefully I've converted the good version... Let me know if you see compatibility problems and/or if you see if an extension is not the same as in MMF 1.5. Thanks!
Advanced Math (Cellosoft)
DataStore 2 (Cellosoft)
Direction Calculator (Philip Williams)
Fast Function (Cellosoft)
Fast Loop (Cellosoft)
Mode 7 Ex (Cellosoft)
Popup Message 2 (Cellosoft)
Window Title (Cellosoft)
Please report any problem with these extensions, so that we can fix them in the final version.