User Tag List

Thread: Any Optimus Mini Three love in here?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Optimus Mini Three love in here?

Just wondering. Been seeing the OM3 more and more often at places and friends. I thought it'd be cool to have an extension that works with the OM3.

I self have been testing using the DLL Object (beta 4) and a .dll that sends/retrieves functions to the OM3. Problem is, when I send a command using arguments, I get this error:
    [color:#FF0000]"Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention."[/color]
    In MMF1.5 (using CallDLL) it just crashes. And unfortunately I don't know if the problem lies in MMF2, the DLL Object extension or the .dll itself.

Was wondering if there would be any chance of seeing an OM3 extension in the future? Or perhaps a work-around? Cause it would be very cool to associate MMF2 developed games/applications with LCD buttons.

Thanks!

P.S: Source of the .dll and libraries of the device can be found here: http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus-mini/developers/
    More info on the device can also be found on the very same site.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Any Optimus Mini Three love in here?

Would be very cool with an extension like that, but I don't think any extension developers around here has the Optimus mini Three. I would like to have it though [crazy]