The Daily Click --- Xmas Compo

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • See this Please login to see this link. if you have any questions, problems, or issues.

Good Luck to all competitors.

The TDC Xmas Compo 2007
    -----------------------
    Alright ladies and gents, Shab here, bringing you the info for the TDC Xmas Compo 2007. We've got some great prizes this year, and we're hoping that this year's compo is at LEAST as successful as last year's was.

Theme (Besides Christmas of course) - Grid Based Games

Pretty self explanatory there, your game must take place on a grid of some type. Be it a Boxxle clone, Classic Console Styled RPG, a puzzle game, a strategy game, whatever; it MUST take place on a grid. If you guys need more info, simply let me know and I'll track down some examples for you.

Scoring
    -------------------

Graphics - XX/20
    Gameplay - XX/40
    Sound - XX/15
    Christmas-ness XX/15
    "Float" - XX/10

Float is basically just our personal preference. It's completely possible to have a well made game that you just can't stand, or two similar games but one is slightly better than the other.

If you'll notice, the max points are, unsurprisingly enough, 100pts.

PRIZES
    ---------------------
    1. MMF2 Pro...er.Dev or $100
    2. MMF2 Standard or $50
    3. TGF2 or $50

Now, in order to get the cash prizes, you WILL NEED PAYPAL!

That's not it! Jeff has also told us that he has 5 "Mystery Prizes" to give out as well, so here's how we'll deal with those.

Best Graphics
    Most Original
    Best Use of "Christmas" theme
    The "Oh so close award" - awarded to 4th place
    "Round Table" - All of us judges will sit around like it's the dark ages, and pick one game that didn't win anything, and give the final "Mystery Prize" to it's creator.

Deadline
    -----------------------
    Saturday, December 23rd.
    Here's a handy link. Please login to see this link.

Max Size
    -------------------------
    10Mb Zipped (No Rar's)
    We (meaning I) haven't QUITE nailed down how submitting your entries will be handled yet, but all that information will be included in the forthcoming Xmas Compo 2006 web page. (Will be up by next Saturday, I didn't want to delay the start of the compo for it though.)

And finally, the wonderfully scheexy Judges.
    --------------------------------------------
    Myself
    Wong
    Circy
    Flava

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!