Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Suddenly tutorials are flooding in.
    We have 2 new ones from Koobare and a second one from Popcorn

New Users: 2 Player Pong Game by Popcorn
    Please login to see this link.
    Create a simple 2 player classic pong game.

Intermediate Users:
    Weather Effects 2 from Koobare

Advanced Topics:
    Saving and Loading from Koobare

I have not yet updated the learning resources page but they will appear on it shortly.

• We have a few more additions to the tutorials page.

Not to toot my own horn but we have an exciting new series of video tutorials for Mooclick in the works.

Episode 1 has been released - Build a simple chat room using MooClick. You can watch the video and see how easy it is to use MooClick. Have your own chat room in 10 events and 14 minutes.

I would like to give a big thank you to Joshtek - He had a bit of free time and has outlined another 4 episodes adding features to the chat room. It should be a busy month trying to get these done as soon as possible.

Its near the bottom of the tutorial page if your interested.

• Episode 2 has been posted.

This easy to follow video tutorial adds private messaging to our chat room we build in episode 1.

On the tutorials/learning resources page:

Stay tuned for future episodes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!