User Tag List

Thread: Very Basic i know.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Basic i know.

I'm very new to all of this but have spent the last 18 hours straight making a game lol. I downloaded The Games Factory 2 demo. I've got all the levels and everything done. I have a few questions and pls dont be to technical. I'm a nooby. My first is, What is the diff between the demo and the purchased version? Is the game I already created able to be put on a web site for play? Do i need to purchase the full version before i can put this game on a site? And how do i save this game to my desktop so when i click it, it will just pop the game up? I have a website. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much ahead. Jamie.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Very Basic i know.

The demo is limited to 30 days (days without use are no counted).
    The full version allows you building stand alone files (.exe), screen savers (.scr) and programs that can be ran online with the coming soon Vitalize! 4 (.ccn).
    If you are not sure what version to choose (TGF2, MMF2, MMF2 Dev) or you want to see the features of each version visit this page:
    http://www.clickteam.com/eng/compareproducts.php

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hiya,

Here are a few things about your questions:

The demo only works for 30 days.
    The full version allows you to save as a windows executable and this means you can upload it to a website as a zip or give it to your friends on a CD for example or just have it on your desktop and allow you to double left click on it and run it
    The full version will shortly (no exact time frame as of yet) have a free web plugin called Vitalize, this will allow you to upload your game on to a website and display it in a webpage, allowing other people to play your game.

Hope that answers your questions

Thanks
    Jason

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes that does help. I thought that i read that you could already use the vitalize or whatever to put it on a sight. I may have misread though. Also, i dont know if i missed it or not but the game i created with the demo already, will it be available to use once i purchase TGF2 or will i have to redo it? Thank you again for the help.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can save your game as MFA (MMF2/TGF2 source) and load it again with the full version. Then you will be able to save it as an EXE.