Thread: Web Site Design with Vitalize

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Web Site Design with Vitalize

Hello Everyone,

I'm developing a Web Site completely using Vitalize, but i came upon a big problem. I haven't been able to find a Vitalized extension that does what the ActiveX "Microsoft Internet Explorer" does, showing html pages inside MMF aplications.

I would like to know if there is a way to do that using any extension that has been vitalized and, if impossible, is Clickteam putting something together about this on Vitalize 4? I think this would be a great step to make entire Vitalize based Web Sites.

Well, if anyone can help. (Sorry if i posted on wrong thread)

P.S.: When the site is ready i`ll make sure it pops around here

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Web Site Design with Vitalize

There is no extension that allows you to display HTML code inside the Vitalized application. Sorry.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:-( Well, that's bad

Anyway, hoping to have some focus on this with Vitalize 4.

Tks Josh

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would be a cool feature - it is possibly to include text files in flash so I don't see why it'd be a problem here (although displaying all the HTML stuff such as images would be a problem and probably useless).

If you want to include text from a file, use MooSock to connect to a text file hosted on your server - then set a string object to that text. That way, you only have to update the text file in order to update your site (I'm pretty sure that is how flash does it).

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was an object called 'browser' a good while back, but i cant find it in the list now..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The browser and browser 2 object was lost due to the code being lost. They were developed by 3ee I believe. I had the same question not too long ago and had to use Microsoft's activex. Mozilla I believe has an activex that works. It would be nice to have the extension back.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a second, are you talking about the actual application or the page? Can we not use HTML on the same page as Vitalize?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, you can use Vitalize inside an HTML document, the problem is that the Website i'm developing is completely using Vitalize (not the index.html of course), so i need a way to show html doc inside an object on the aplication.

About the flash i got confused. Is there an extensions that is Vitalized and displays .swf (flash) documents? If there is, my problem is solved, but i looked up on all Vit extensions and found nothing.

The browser and browser 2 objects are not vitalized are they? I have them on my HardDisk but i don`t think they can do more than Vitalize object can.

Thanks for the replies ppl :-)