The build 244 of TGF2 is available.
If you have any problem with this build, you can re-install the build 243 without reinstalling TGF2.
Thank you for reading !
List of bug fixes and new features in this version
- General: the dialog box that displays the warning about files stored in directories not relative to the app directory is now resizable.
- Properties : accents now supported in global and alterable value names.
- Frame editor: layers not unselected on Vista.
- Frame editor: cannot enter large numbers in position & size edit boxes if the property window is too small.
- Frame Editor : text cursor not displayed when you double-click a string to edit it, unless you resize the edit window.
- Frame Editor : can't undo move or resize ater modifying the coordinates or dimensions in the properties.
- Frame Editor : new preference to resample images when resizing active and backdrop objects (ON by default).
- Picture Editor : new preference to resample images when inserting zoomed images or resizing the selection (ON by default).
- Event editor: new OR operator for conditions. Warning: obviously any application using this new operator can't be loaded by previous builds of MMF2.
- Event editor: crash when editing a create object action if the parent object was a qualifier.
- Event editor: doing an Invert Selection with opened and closed groups and subgroups could crash.
- Event editor: object order in the event editor not copied when you cut/paste or drag & drop a frame.
- Event editor: scrollbar not working for large events (many conditions in a few events).
- Event editor: now supports more conditions in one single event (128), can display long lists of conditions and allows scrolling through them.
- Event Editor : display problem in the New Condition dialog box if you scroll down, open a folder and scroll up.
- Event Editor : new OR (logical) operator, different from the OR (filtered) operator. With the logical OR, objects are not filtered by false conditions. With the filtered OR, objects are filtered (unselected, i.e. not affected by the actions) by the false conditions.
- Event editor : destroying a Create Object action when the object was not present in the frame did not remove all the actions relative to the destroyed object, resulting in the creation of bad objects after saving the application.
- Global Event Editor : crash when you open the action editor from the global event editor and then click the Frame Editor button (the button is now disabled in this case).
- Formatted Text Object : cannot click on scrollbar arrows.
- Mouse & Keyboard object : new "On mouse wheel up" and "On mouse wheel down" conditions, true when the mouse wheel is moved.
- Mouse & Keyboard object : new "Mouse wheel delta" expression, returns the value of the mousewheel movement (multiple of 120, refer to the documentation for more info).
- Movements : security fix in the Circular, Polygon, Ellipse, Vector, Sinewave, Presentation movements
- Movements : new Spaceship movement (note: the Clickteam Movement Controller object contains the actions/conditions/expressions for the Spaceship movement).
- Circular, Regular Polygon and Simple Ellipse movements : if a global object has one of these movements, any further changes made to that object don't spread to the other frames in the application.
- Sounds : sound filters not working if Data Execution Prevention was enabled.
- Debugger : floating point global values not properly displayed.
- Runtime : crash at the end of frames after modifying alterable strings in global active objects.
- Runtime : End of Pause condition did not work when it was not the first condition of an event.
- Runtime : crash in the Replace Color action after Load Frame actions.
- Runtime : screen not completely refreshed after a Pause action.
- Runtime : the AddBackdrop function now adds a new backdrop at the same position if the ink effect is different from "None" (if there is no ink effect, as with the previous builds no backdrop is added if the same backdrop already exists at the same position).
- Runtime : forced animation frame no longer reset when you force a new animation.
- Runtime : crash with recent objects (e.g. Download object) when using a file selector instead of an expression when defining a filename.
- Runtime : debugger window not correctly displayed on Vista.
- Runtime : artefacts around some images rotated in high quality mode.
- Runtime : possible memory leak in some cases after closing modal sub-applications.
- Stand-alone applications : when 2 stand-alone applications are launched at the same time, one of them could report missing extensions.
- Installer : shortcut folder in the Start menu not removed by the uninstaller on Vista.