User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Request] Popup Menu Pro

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Popup Menu Pro

Ok I think it's been high time the popup menu had the ability to incorporate Icons next to the selection text. Like the Menu options you can assign an Icon to the selection.
    Anyone want to take up the challenge?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Request] Popup Menu Pro

You can do this by using a subapp (another frame of your app) and then have it use buttons and cleverness...

I like using THAT method more... why? Because it doesn't pause the game like the popup object does...(which is something I don't want to have happen)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the only reason to make another popup extension is if that one doesn't pause the game...since any pop-up that pauses the game is basically useless. I mean, it's nice for apps, but not for games.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Code6
    Yes, the only reason to make another popup extension is if that one doesn't pause the game...since any pop-up that pauses the game is basically useless. I mean, it's nice for apps, but not for games.
    I think if you check the option "run while resizing" in application properties then it won't pause the app.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends on the condition. As far as I've tested it, the application wont pause (with "run while resizing" on) if the condition is [color:#FF0000]red[/color].

That is, I still have a lot of conditions to test. But for instance, the application wont pause if you let the popup open when you click. It will pause if you let the popup open via a key.

(also, can someone inform me with the red and black conditions. I seem to have missed a big explanation at an update.)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalGeo
    (also, can someone inform me with the red and black conditions. I seem to have missed a big explanation at an update.)
    Red conditions are true events, black conditions are fake events.

The difference is defined in Getting the most of the Multimedia Fusion's runtime engine in great detail, starting with:
    Fusion runtime makes a distinction between a true event and a fake event.
    A true event starts with an event-driven condition. A event-driven condition is called by the system when the event actually happens, for example a click on the mouse button. Non-event-driven conditions are simply evaluated at each loop. Only a small number of conditions are truly event-driven.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popup menu with icons could be nice for applications developers. And it could be nice too to have the possibility to set the bold/italic/color of items too.

Windows components are not designed for games but they are designed for applications.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sphax
    Popup menu with icons could be nice for applications developers. And it could be nice too to have the possibility to set the bold/italic/color of items too.
    I agree!!

Wow, I just replied to a post that is 1.25 years old!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshtek
    I think if you check the option "run while resizing" in application properties then it won't pause the app.
    it'll drop the framerate, though, which also goes for the application menu and when the window is dragged

EDIT: oh wow

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshtek
    Wanted to thank you a bunch for mentioning this, because as a side effect scrollbars behave much better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast