User Tag List

Thread: transparent background color

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

transparent background color

Strange that I've never actually learned this after all these years...but is there a way in MMF2 to set the background color as transparent in the ani editor? Or does it have to be a solid color?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: transparent background color

Since the background is as far back you can come you can't really make it transparent, cuz there is nothing to see behind. Maybe just plain white, but then you just have to make it lighter. Or am i missunderstanding something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not what I mean, I'm talking about in the animation editor, not in the game itself. When you're drawing an animation, the background behind your drawing is transparent (ie the gray and white checkered background). But say you want to select a part of a drawing and copy it into another frame...it always carries that annoying turquoise color background with it instead, like it did in TGF. I want it to carry the transparent one, not the turquoise. I tried double clicking on the background color and changing it, but there's no option to make it transparent. It's kinda hard to explain, sorry...

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can set the checkerboard colour by pressing the spanner button in the animation editor.

You can set the transparent colour by shift+clicking on the colour you wish to be the transparent colour, or by double clicking on the transparent colour square on the right-hand side of the animation editor.

You can make there no transparent colour by pressing the cx button and selecting "alpha channel".
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That might have worked, I'm still messing around with it... Still, I'm not sure I understand what 2 of the color squares mean. There's 3 total: the two on the left, one behind the other, and one on the right. The front left one is obviously the color you're drawing with. But what does the one behind it mean, and what is the one on the right? Never quite understood their functions.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the one on the right is transparent;you can click on it to draw with transparent.the back-left one is the color you can draw with if you right click.to change that one,right click on your pallette.