Welcome to the Vitalize! 4 forum !
Finally, Vitalize! 4 is available. This version of Vitalize! has required a considerable amount of work, so please forgive us for the delay...
To download it :
- if you use Internet Explorer, just open this page :
- if you use FireFox or Netscape 7+, open the this page and click the Install Vitalize! button.
- otherwise open the page above, click the link to download the installer and run it.
- the test page shows you how to use the new scripting features of Vitalize! 4.
- Vitalize! 4 can play CCN files created with MMF2, TGF2, MMF1, TGF1, C&C.
- On Windows Vista if you play CCN files creates with MMF1 or TGF1, Windows displays a message "Vitalize! is trying to run an external program". You can safely click the "do not show this message again" option and click the OK button. This message is not displayed when you play CCN files created with MMF2 or TGF2.
- If you want to use the new features of Vitalize! 4, you have to use the build 247 of MMF2. These features are detailed below.
New Vitalize! features in the build #247
- Application properties : the format of the preview image is no longer limited to BMP (it can be a JPEG file for example).
- Application properties : new "Do not run from stand-alone applications" option in the Application Runtime properties. If you select this option, the CCN file won't be loadable by a stand-alone application. This option is ignored if you build a stand-alone application. You must select this option if you want to use the 2 options below :
- Application properties : new "Enable Script" option. If this option is selected you can use the methods and properties of Vitalize! ActiveX control and plugin to control the application and/or get/set global values and strings. More info in the Vitalize! post.
- Application properties : new "Run only from (URL)" option : allows you to define a list of URLs from which your CCN file can be run. I.e. the CCN file must be on one of the servers in the list otherwise it won't run. Note: you can also run the CCN file as local file on the machine where it has been built, but not on others.
+ Reset parameter list => removes all the parameters from the current list
+ Add integer parameter => adds an integer parameter to the list
+ Add float parameter => adds a float parameter to the list
+ Add string parameter => adds a string parameter to the list
+ On error => new condition, true when Call Function didn't work
The build #247 also allows to save smaller CCN files (for some reason the maximum compression mode was not working in previous builds).
Thank you for reading.