Thread: About to order

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About to order

Hi all.

I'm a C++ programmer of about 25 years(originally Z80 of course), but I did use the original Click & Create quite extensively many years ago.
    Haven't really kept an eye the development of the system since then (I gave up when IMSI had it, and didn't seem to answer anyone's queries ), but I'm really impressed with the huge steps it has taken since.

I'm about to order MMF2 online, but I was wondering if I could pick your brains first.

:: What's the delivery time on ordering from the UK website to a UK address?

:: Am I right in thinking that the proposed HWA will have all of it's features available in the Standard version of MMF2, without any being exclusive to the Dev version? I might upgrade to the Dev version at a later date, but I'd rather do that because I wan't to rather than have to.

I think that's about it.
    I answered most of the other questions I had by viewing the forums over the last couple of days.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Brian (aka Krush Brother)(aka Smiley).

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: About to order

HWA will be on MMF2 standard.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello

The delivery time in the UK is usually within 2 working days after your order. So if you order today it will be sent recorded delivery tomorrow, and you would most likely get it wednesday or thursday. As long as Royal mail do there things correctly of course

Jason

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Z80s... still see them in all the security PCBs I've been selling recently.
    Welcome to the MMF user team

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm pretty confident the update will be released for MMF2 and MMF2 Developer, but am unsure about TGF2. The Hardware Acceleration demo released at the Click Convention was for TGF2, MMF2 and MMF2 Dev.

Smiley as in the Smiley? If so then awesome! I joined Smiley Productions back in the Xoom days and was an affiliate (at least, I think it was before the NBCI days).
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the welcome and the info guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshtek
    Smiley as in the Smiley? If so then awesome! I joined Smiley Productions back in the Xoom days and was an affiliate (at least, I think it was before the NBCI days).
    Hi Josh.
    I don't think I'm the Smiley that you're thinking about, although it sounds interesting. :_)

I have now placed an order on the UK shop site, and the transaction went through NetBanx fine, but when I was redirected back to the shop site, my cart still has MMF2 in it, and I haven't received any Email from the Clickteam website, just the one from NetBanx.

Could someone from Clickteam confirm that my order has been received (if you haven't all gone home yet).

Cheers,
    Brian.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can confirm the order has been received.

Many thanks

Jason

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the peace of mind Jason.
    I look forward to receiving it.

Cheers,
    Brian

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back to the community, Brian. Wait till you get your hands on MMF 2, it's a real powerhouse!!!
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Paul.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Actually, we've already met many times on the Auran Trainz forums and possibly the UKTS RailSim forums (Smileyman).
    How's things?

I'm going to make sure I keep very busy with work the next couple of days so that I'm not watching for the postman all the time.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast