Thread: Demo recording?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Demo recording?

Quote Originally Posted by DJFuego
    Is it possible to record a demo using a commandline switch? so a player can record themself and playback the recording?
    I'd be interested in a such a feature too. When I first heard of demo recording I actually thought of player action replay (like in a football game for example). But I was wrong.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought of demo that way too. Maybe it will be updated for runtime recording in a future build. I don't know the technicalities involved, but there may be problems with that

Meanwhile, a little teaser ...

We may be starting some serious work on a new extension in the EDT. The working title is Fusion Director Deck. It portends to be a runtime, popup, time-line playback/record tool. It should end-up functioning and looking like what you see in sound editors and other tools that have time line functionality.

If anybody remembers 3ee's Modifier, then this will be like that only on steroids. Were not sure if the Modifier's parent/child relationship for objects will be a separate item or built-in. The project is rather advanced, so we don't want to overdo it.

It is way too early to tell if this is going to be completed or not, but so far, all the ideas are in place and we are shooting for some proof-of-concept now. How much will make it into the object, from what we have proposed so far, remain to be seen.

If all goes well, we should have a very powerful tool to use for creating movies or cartoons, or what I call Cartoovies

They may also be a couple of extra helper extensions that will deal with a few necessary issues.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes just read about that in the test tank. Sounds quite exciting Novabrain! I know of a developer who's gonna be very busy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The playback doesn't seem to do anything for me. I've followed all the steps and I have my generated demo file but 'Play Demo File' action doesn't do anything. Maybe this is broken in newer versions of MMF2.5+? (I'm 12 years late to the conversation )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2