User Tag List

Thread: jump to frame

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jump to frame

Seems to be a problem within the HWA Beta where jumping to a frame somtimes doesn't work.

Its weird as some frames work and other don't.

I can then re-open it in my original MMF2 and it works fine.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: jump to frame

Do you mean it crashes?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just doesn't respond to the action as if it was never set to jump to frame.

Also, I added scanlines onto my game which is somthing that made my game run terrible before using the HWA Beta.

With the HWA Beta it ran smooth, I had been working on my game while in the beta and saving as normal. I then open my application in standard MMF (not the beta) and the scanlines work with no slowdown as if the HWA saved with it. Now it isn't running in directX9, its just set on standard but does seem to run quicker. Abit weird don't you think?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your system specs?
    This information may help Yves a lot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P4 , 3.00ghz, 1Gb RAM.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With the HWA Beta it ran smooth, I had been working on my game while in the beta and saving as normal. I then open my application in standard MMF (not the beta) and the scanlines work with no slowdown as if the HWA saved with it. Now it isn't running in directX9, its just set on standard but does seem to run quicker. Abit weird don't you think?
    Hmm... are you saying that the game is faster now with the build 247? That's odd...

It may be faster in standard mode with the HWA beta version because I made a mistake, I removed a routine that was used by the software graphic mode, that should explain why it's faster. Due to this issue you will experience graphic glitches if you run your application in standard mode with the HWA beta. This issue will be fixed in the next beta (and your game will be slower again in standard mode).

But it shouldn't change anything in the build 247 of MMF2...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far i've experienced no graphics glitches in build 247, and its running like it does with HWA.

Having said that the BETA works great as a sub-app to save your game in to aquire HWA to continue editing in build 247 (but as you said your removing this issue in the next beta).

Also, I found a work around of the jump frame problem, when selecting what frame to jump to I chose instead to "use a calculation" this seemed to fix it.

Everything is currently working great in both build 247 and the HWA Beta1f