A new version (beta 2c) is available :
Fixes and changes in this version
- The Set Effect Parameter action was working only in Start of Frame conditions.
- The alpha channel was ignored in the additive blending effect. Hopefully this fixes the bug reported by Bruto_Memo.
- Active Picture object : black pixels no longer become transparent in created backdrops.
- Active Picture object : the high quality mode is now selected when rotating an image.
Just for info, what doesn't work or will be improved :
- full screen (doesn't work).
- transitions (don't work).
- some graphical extensions don't work (Screen Capture, Lens, Viewport, Get Pixel, Flame, Alpha Channel, etc).
- others work but are not optimized (text blitter, speech bubble, etc).
- fine collisions between rotated or stretched sprites are slow.
- the quick backdrop object in ellipse mode is slow.
- there are still problems when you resize the frame window.
- effects on layers will be optimized in a future version.
- an option to prevent resampling when the "resize to fill screen" option is used will be added.
- a few options are still missing in the effects, to read the background surface behind the objects.
- the background behind dialog boxes is not correctly refreshed.
Let me know if any specific issue in this build.