User Tag List

Thread: Help wanted from a real Programmer :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help wanted from a real Programmer :)

I need a simple feature which every graphics program I use (or have ever seen) lacks. Would anyone out there be interested in making some MMF extensions that could in turn help me make this painting program and benifit all other MMF users?

Here's the sort of thing I need....

1) the ability to rotate an active, then average it toward any given rgb value, then scale it...then paste it into a background layer (reglecting all of its modifications)

the ability to set the position of each background layer to anywhere the user wants it...IE, like moving layers around in photoshop.

Thew ability to capture and save the content of any given layer (including its alpha chanel). (ideally the entire "project" all layers could be saved as a layerd image like .tif (supports layers)

maybe I'm just describing an updated version of the overlay reduxe object.

Anyone else interrested in any of these features?

thanks

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help wanted from a real Programmer :)

You can scale, Change the angle and change the RGB value without any extension. You can do that with an active object.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then when you paste it into the background all those changes are lost, .

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The closest thing I can think of is the paste feature of the Active Picture Object.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, thanks josh-tek, I had missed that feature...still missing some of the things I want, but its certianly a step in the right direction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've played with the active picture and it works great! It pastes into background wile keeping its new size, alpha chanel and rotation! It even worked when i applied the momochrome ink effect.

Now what I really need more than anything is a new ink effect that instead of removing all saturation to the colors, just averages out each color with an rgb the user can provide to any digree the user specifies. That ink effect would also be really handy for game effects.

Any one interested in making that ink effect (so long as it can paste properly)? We can definately negotiate a fair pay, and share the new ink effect with the whole community.