User Tag List

Thread: Bomberman

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bomberman

I have got a problem with my bomberman, I noted all on my post in file archive http://www.clickteam.com/epicenter/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=104470#Post1044 70

Could anyone help me here or in file archive because I dunno what to do

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bomberman

There is a bomerman example for MMF1.5 in the older Click Team Forun Archives. Do a search there.

http://www.clickteam.com/CTforum/search.php3?Cat=
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I found some files
    60% of them need extensions in mmf 1.5 which are not in mmf2 so I can't open them

Other, which works really are bugged like mine. Why? There works only one bomb. If I make 2 or more, they are destroying at once and nor propertly, so I can't make more bomb than 1. In bomberman I need to be able to make more bomb than 1 :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To make the bombs explode correctly you need to change the order of actions in event 37. This is the one where you check the boom time of the bomb and then start 4 loops and destroy the bomb. Fast loops mess up the object selection so after the loops it can't remember which bomb was supposed to be destroyed and it destroys them all. To fix this, simply move the Destroy Bomb action so it is the first one.

The problem with the other events not working when there are no bombs is because you reference details of the bomb in the conditions (I think). Option 1 to fix this is to create duplicate events replacing the condition which talks about the bombs with "Number of bomb = 0". That way when there are bombs the original event will work and when there are none the second event will work. Option 2 to fix it is to use the same event but use an OR(logical) to seperate the two sets of conditions.

I'll modify the bomb code and just the movement code in your file and upload it to the file archive so you can see what i mean. Then you'll just have to do the same sort of thing for the other events that aren't working

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much Now it works

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey My Man

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Thank you so much Now it works
    If you still happen to have a copy of that code, I think I posted it a looong time ago. and I would really love to see it again. Thanks. I think it was called Bomberman Arena or something like that with smilies and bombs yeah, I could only do one bomb at a time back in the day. lool believe it. But yeah, if u still have a copy of that, I would to see it. ^_^ *Eyes sparkles I was so proud of myself, I created an Online game for the first time! then I believe people liked it so much an created another called Exploding Bacon. lool.