Hey-

I'm just learning this object, and it seems really great, but I couldn't find any documentation online, so I was wondering if someone could point me towards it. Specifically, here are my questions about it:

Creating "Workspaces" - What exactly does this do? Does each workspace essentially create a new 3d array? Can I hop between a "Tile" workspace and an "Enemy" workspace saving the different things, and then just save once, thus exporting both arrays to a file? I know I need one workspace defined just to function with the object, but I am unclear on the benefit (if any) on creating more than one.

Modify Range - I assume the first number is the start byte, and the number after is the number of bytes to expand from there. I am curious though... Is the size of a binary array always defined by number of bytes?

Is there a limit on the size of the array?

How does using the Z number affect how i have to set the size of the array? Just multiply by that as well?

X.Y.Z
10.10.2 = 200 bytes etc...?

How does one store more than a byte worth of information at a point in the array-- Each of my level tiles has more properties than can be stored in a byte:

ie:
Tile # (in tile sheet.)
Tile sheet # (to grab from)
Obstacle or Not
etc...

How can I set up the array to leave more room (4 bytes, 6 bytes, etc..) for each tile location? So that Combine(XYZ) jumps in 4 byte sections instead of single byte sections...

Is there a way to have the file itself list how long it is in the file? ie... can I open the file, and read the first few bytes out to figure out how big it is? (I ask this because some of my level maps are much smaller than others....) Right now it seems like I have to set in the Binary Array Properties what the Default Array Size is before I can open a file.

And finally...

This object seems great for setting up levels, but really terrible for saving enemies, because you may only have 6 in the whole level, and you would be saving a position for each tile space to see if it includes an enemy. Is there an object that uses a Linked List approach, or some other dynamically scaling structure to avoid all the dead space when saving just a handful of enemy locations?