User Tag List

Thread: Keyboard Shortcut Problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Keyboard Shortcut Problem

Just wondering if anyone else has had the following problem with keyboard shortcuts being displayed in MMF 2 Dev.

If I now click on say the File menu the keyboard shortcuts which are usually next to the options display a "+" sign instead of say "CTRL+N". See screenshot below.

[img:left]http://www.addictive247.co.uk/images/keyboard shortcut error.jpg[/img]

This is only happening in MMF2 and not on any of my other applications. I did have problems with my PC last night when installing an upgrade to Norton but MMF wasn't open and hadn't been at all during that session.

MMF does seem to be running fine but I don't want to run the risk of any corruption to any files I'm working on.

Cheers,
    Marc

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Keyboard Shortcut Problem

That is weird
    What version of MMF Dev is it?
    I'd uninstall then reinstall MMF2 dev then run the latest update.
    Weird..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Running the latest version of MMF Dev. Think I might have to uninstall and reinstall unfortunately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just uninstalled and re-installed and the same thing is happening!! Very strange. Has anyone had this happen to them before??

I also have MMF 1.5 on the same machine and the problem doesn't happen there, so it is only affecting MMF 2 Dev.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok, I think I know why it's displaying a "+" sign but it doesn't solve the problem. It looks like all my keyboard shortcuts are screwed. . .

If I go to the View Menu --> Toolbars --> Customize then select the Keyboard tab. Scroll down and select New which is usually CTRL+N, but is displaying a "+" for me. If I click in the "Press New Shortcut Key" and press CTRL+N together a "+" sign is displayed. It seems to not be reading when the CTRL key is pressed. The same routine works fine in MMF 1.5 ??