Sine Wave Widget
- _speed: set the speed of the object. Negatives make it go the other direction
- _amplitude: the total height of the sine wave divided by two
- _frequency: The width of each wave formation. Calculated by 2*pi/wavelength?
- Start X: This is the starting X position of your Active Object. You do not need to set this if Use Position is set to 1.
- Start Y: This is the starting Y position of your Active Object. You do not need to set this if Use Position is set to 1.
- Move: If this is set to 1, the active will move. Set it to 0, and it will stop.
- End X: This is the final X position that the active will stop at.
- Fastloop Movement: If a fastloop is preferred for the movement of this object, set this to 1. This disables the Repeat function.
- Use Position: Set this to 1 to use the current position of the object as the Start X and Y.
- Paste Into Background: This will paste the image into the background while it is moving if set to 1.
- Repeat: When set to 1, the position of the object goes back to the original position an repeats the sine wave. This is disabled with the fastloop movement.
- Funky Effect: Just a mistake I made while making this widget, but I thought it'd be cool to have it here, because it's funky. Set this to 1 to see what I'm talking about.
- Color: The Sine Wave Widget comes with three built-in colors: red, green, and blue. Set this string to one of those colors, and it will change. This works best with the paste into background setting set to 1. If you want to use your own graphic, just empty the Alterable String.
I might make it better with updates, such as the sine wave angle issue I'm having.