Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kiosk Helper

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Is there still the ZIP file, and not the installer.. Installer doesn't work with 2.5 according to Nico.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    I think the reason Nico wanted the zip file was so that he could upload it to the Extension Manager...

btw I don't have a copy of the zip, but Phi might

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    You could try creating a "mmf2.exe" file next to your "mmf2u.exe" file, in your Fusion root folder. (Blank text document renamed to .exe will do) Then run the extension installer again.

Installers for Fusion 2.0 would check for mmf2.exe, as the non-Unicode i.e. default version of Fusion 2 was named that. Later CF2.5 was released with Unicode only, so old installers might not think it's a valid Fusion install folder.

If you can't get that to work, contact me on Clickteam Discord.
    Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Darkwire Software | Extension List | Open-source extensions

But that link only works with Multimedia Fusion 2.5

I'm trying to get the runtime and extension .mfx
    Last edited by luigim1; 29th May 2017 at 09:43 PM.
    -luigim1 PizzaPasta

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luigim1 View Post
    But that link only works with Multimedia Fusion 2.5

I'm trying to get the runtime and extension .mfx
    I believe the problem is that is doesn't work with CF2.5, and only works with MMF2.

Could you upload a screenshot of the error?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Blog Entries
    Nah, it's compatible with 2.5. Or rather, 2.5 can use 2.0 extensions without fuss since there's little change in the SDK. CF 2.5 extensions are Unicode HWA MMF2.0 extensions by default, but 2.5 can load both non-Unicode and non-HWA.

The problem was with the installer not detecting 2.5 as a valid install, probably because 2.5 wasn't released yet. I've repackaged as a zip here.
    Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Darkwire Software | Extension List | Open-source extensions

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by advaith View Post
    I believe the problem is that is doesn't work with CF2.5, and only works with MMF2.

Could you upload a screenshot of the error?
    He probably didn't create an empty exe file as Phi mentioned.
    But the zip works too in 2.5 just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2