User Tag List

Thread: Sub Forums For HWA

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sub Forums For HWA

I was just thinking as MMF is so vast and has so much it can do the forums are quite jumbled sometimes with collections of very different posts in one place usually. Released Extensions has a Shaders section now but i think it should be listed here really. Theres already sub sections in some places but i think it could do with a few more just to orgainze things.

What i was thinking for the HWA section is -

Released Shaders - A area for completed/usable shaders or packs

Shader Dev Help - A area to post questions about making shaders and coding problems.

HWA Bug Reports - A place for bugs/glitches with the HWA version or released shaders.

General HWA - A place for general talk about the HWA version, release news, comments and suggestions etc.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: Sub Forums For HWA

but when the smoke clears there won't be (as far as I know) 2 versions of MMF -- HWA and non-HWA

There will just be MMF/MMFDEV and you choose to build a HWA enabled application. So once the bugs are all hammered out any problems are just normal problems

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sub Forums For HWA

Well then just -

Shader Dev Help - A area to post questions about making shaders and coding problems

Or make a forum section called Shaders for general shader talk and have sub forum Shader Dev Help and also Released Shaders moved there.

But im guessing it might be a while for HWA to be ready? you could have them as temporary forums just like the HWA forum section im guessing is.