New Sites to note

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • New TGF/MMF websites seem to be popping up all over the place.

First off -- Fusion World by stephen1980
    Please login to see this link.
    Stephen has been a crazy man in the forums giving out help and advice and has started to consolidate his library of helpful advice on this new community website.

Second but certainly not least
    Nirvams Example Website -- Please login to see this link.
    Very often when someone has a question - one of these many open source files can be a big benefit to them.

I am sure there are more and I don't mean to overlook anyone.
    I will be listing, reviewing and reporting more and more as I can find the time.
    (We will also be having a better user website listing system shortly but its not quite ready yet)

Also thanks to everyone in the forums! Most of the time a users question is answered and closed before the support staff even gets a chance to read it :) This has been very helpful and I am proud of everyone in our community.

Exciting things are coming ahead so keep on clicking!
    Jeff

• Burfelt has converted Adam's grand prize winning 20-Event contest entry over to a Java applet.

It seems to be running very well.

Check it out here: Please login to see this link.

_______

We also have Jaffobs Extension View database program which is helping people organize and track extensions.

Check this out:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!