Hey. I've been using MMF2 for about 2 years now. i've noticed a big problem with the software when it comes to handling embedded files and what have you. I have a pretty big .MFA file with lots of sound effects, sprites and code. It's basically a full engine. Every time I add a new sound file or a sprite, the game starts acting funky. I actually lost about 3 months work not too long ago because most of the code became corrupt. All the code was correct but none of it worked at all. It all happened when I added a new sound. I was wondering if you guys knew about this problem. It seems when you add or delete sounds, it might leave some sort of "residue" inside the coding and eventually it corrupts other things. Hopefully this problem can be solved.
The file I was working on was 100MB large. Lots of objects. Lots of sounds. It all worked great at 60 FPS but it just went to crap one day and I haven't worked on it again.