The 4th beta version of the build #249 is available :
This build is a BETA version, please make backup copies of your applications before loading them with this version! This build seems stable though, and could be the final version of the build 249.
Let us know if any problem with this build, thanks !
PS: quick note about the new Active Direct Show object - some types of videos don't work on some machines even if the codecs are installed, apparently there is not much we can do about that. So if you want to release an application that uses this object, test it on lots of machines to see if your videos are correctly displayed.
New features and bug fixes in this build
- Animation object : the "number of frames" expression no longer returns 0 when the animation is stopped.
- Active Direct Show object : Loop action now works.
- Active Direct Show object : was not paused when the application was paused.
- Event editor - Java : a few unsupported actions were not disabled, you are no longer able to build applications that contain them.
- Event editor - Java : the Add to debugger, Open debugger, Pause debugger actions are now available in the event editor. They have no effect at runtime.
- JAVA (all versions) : crash sometimes in Create object.
- JAVA (all versions) : bar counters used to disappear if you set it to a double floating point value.
- JAVA Mobile Ini object : used to crash with complex filenames.
- JAVA (all versions) : "play sounds and music over frames" now works.
- JAVA Mobile : string objects used to crash with long strings without spaces.
- JAVA Mobile : the Move Safely 2 object now works in Java Mobile applications.
- Debugger : in Mobile & Blackberry mode, the exact memory inprint of the application is displayed in the debugger.
- JAVA Edit object : the keys are now transmitted to the application when you type in the control
- MooClick & MooSock : now work in Java applications.