Okay, this is not a major update, but I decided to start a new thread since the old one was incredibly huge and confusing.
This update contains features that I needed for some games/tests, so I sat down and tried to implement them, hopefully without any bugs...
- Added an action to store the current render in a texture (Easy and limited alternative to "Render to texture").
- Added support for GLSL error logs (There are syntax differences on different hardwares).
- Added 2D and 4D vertices, 2D especially is useful for Ortho Mode.
- Added actions to turn "Auto Frustum" and Ortho Mode on/off.
- Added actions to call glPerspective, glOrtho and glFrustum directly (see above).
- Fixed a possible memory complication with dynamically allocated texture/GLSL buffers.
- Fixed "Clear buffers" and "Load Identity" (Properties, not actions), wouldn't work at all.
- Fixed automatic Ortho Mode deactivation when resizing OpenGL.
By turning off "Auto(matic) Frustum", you can manually call glFrustum, glOrtho and gluPerspective, which is done if it's activated (which it is by default).
glOrtho is used for Ortho Mode, otherwise it's gluPersective.
It only is useful for experienced/advanced users so don't bother if you don't even know what I'm talking about.
The link is, as usual, http://looki.lo.funpic.de/OpenGL.zip