Quick update, beta #6 of MMF2 HWA :
This build is a beta version, please make backup copies of your applications before loading them with this version!
If any problem specific to this build, you can reinstall the previous version.
Let us know if any problem with this build, thanks !
HWA Beta 6 - Bug fixes and new features
- Perspective object : invisible in frame editor.
- Perspective object : crash when you change its width or height at runtime.
- Sub-application object : show / hide sub-application was not working with the display as sprite option.
- Sub-application object : in standard graphic mode the "display as sprite" option is now ignored and the sub-app is opened in a window (i.e. this option now works only in Direct3D mode). Reason: this feature was causing refresh issues that are difficult to solve in standard mode with the current version of MMF2.
- Viewport object : invisible in frame editor.
- Runtime : crash when retrieving effect parameter from frame effect.
- Runtime : the "Anti-aliasing when resizing" option was broken (always set) in the previous beta version.
- Runtime : bug in Fade and Zoom transitions in non-HWA applications.
It also contains all the bug fixes of the normal version (build 249 beta 5).