User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Public servers

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing official, but I can link the one I use (self-built) - use at your own risk:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...TE0&authuser=0

It's not configurable; it will always run on port 6121. If you want to do anything different you should compile your own server with liblacewing 0.2.6:

https://github.com/udp/lacewing/tree/0.2.x

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CRKFIEND, please use this app.
    It updates the number of clients every 10 seconds but has no error reporting.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, my IP changed after years of not changing. I've now got a domain though, so you don't have to worry about my IP changing again after this.

IP: lacewing.maycontaincode.com
    Port: 6121

It's still just an old laptop sitting next to me in my room with the screen down, so don't expect it to be powerful.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour,

Si cela vous intéresse je dispose d'un serveur Lacewing hébérgé :
    shadsoft.no-ip.org : 6121.

- - - - -
    Hello,

If you are interested I have a server is housed Lacewing:
    shadsoft.no-ip.org: 6121.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour,

Si cela vous intéresse je dispose d'un serveur Lacewing hébérgé :
    shadsoft.no-ip.org : 6121.

Il Fonctionne 24h/7j , est rarement en maintenance, si ce n'est pour le mettre à jour.

Conditions actuel d'utilisation :
    (Je n'ai pas encore tranché la question... )

Pour le moment je préfère accepter :
    - les applications/ logiciels / Jeux sous licences "Creative Commons" (ou pas), et à usage non commercial.
    - J'autorise les développeurs à se connecter pour utiliser des versions Alpha et Bêta de leurs jeux / logiciels. ([A/B/RC/RTM_channelName] pour tester leurs futur applications commercial également)

Sous réserve, d'une programmation optimisé (code réseau) et l'usage d'un débit modéré, peut-être que par la suite, il sera autorisé des usages commercial.

Je travaille actuellement sur une version "premium", qui ne sera pas "Hors de prix" . (pour un usage commercial, qui demande une grande bande passante).
    - - - - -

Hello,

If you are interested I have a server is housed Lacewing:
    shadsoft.no-ip.org: 6121.

It works 24/7, it is rarely in maintenance, and it is only to update.

Actual Conditon to use :

(I have not yet decided the question ... )

For now I prefer to accept:
    - Applications / software / Games licenses under "Creative Commons" (or not), and noncommercial use.
    - I authorize developers to use to connect Alpha and Beta versions of their games / software. ([A/B/RC/RTM_channelName] also to test their future business applications)

Subject, of optimized programming (network code) and the use of a moderate rate, perhaps later, he will be allowed commercial uses.

I am currently working on a version of "premium", which will not "Priceless" (for real commercial use, which requires a large bandwidth).

- - - - -

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A quick question: Would you care about people using your public server for commercially-released games?

P.S. Yes, I know that using public servers for commercially-released games isn't ideal, but for some people it may be the only option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello happygreenfrog, I have not yet decided the question ...

For now I prefer to accept:
    - Applications / software / Games licenses under "Creative Commons" (or not), and noncommercial use.
    - I authorize developers to use to connect Alpha and Beta versions of their games / software. ([A/B/RC/RTM_channelName] also to test their future business applications)

Subject, of optimized programming (network code) and the use of a moderate rate, perhaps later, he will be allowed commercial uses.

I am currently working on a version of "premium", which will not "Priceless" (for real commercial use, which requires a large bandwidth).

I understand your question, I am also a developer, and I know how difficult it is to find such servers.

that answer your question?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to find?

Not really. I made a list of servers that are near 24/7. To set up your own all you need is an OS with python installed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Phi I know that setting up a server is easy enough. Preventing it from getting hacked and not reaching any bandwidth limits you may have by hosting one, and running it 24/7 without a significant increase in the electrical bill, and without it ever getting disconnected when your internet sometimes goes out for a few days on the odd month or two that your router decides to go haywire? That's where the tricky part comes in, and it's why I don't think it's something I'm going to be able to do.

(Odds are, if I'm ever going to have such a server, it's probably going to be through some sort of server hosting company instead of one in my home, given that they'd probably be able to keep it online better than me and/or my parents... speaking of...)

@Shadows_G26 Okay, I was just curious for potential future games/online multiplayer modes of existing games of mine.

Sounds like you're considering the possibility of hosting Lacewing servers for people, too? That'd be neat!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are there any working lacewing servers right now? I need to test something... but if Lacewing is dead, i guess life will go on...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast