User Tag List

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Public servers

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It apperes that pylacewing had crashed, I have restarted it hopefully it should be working fine now
    Jean Villy Edberg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

If you want, i Host a Lacewing And Moo Servers with settings :
    DNS : shadsoft.no-ip.biz

Lacewing B#20 port 6121 ( standard acess )
    port 0483 ( Flash Access )

MooClick : Port 1203 ( Standard Acess )

They're Soon Uptime.

Shadows_G26

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...Si vous souhaitez, j'ai mis un utilitaire pour tester les accès aux divers serveurs Lacewing : http://shadsoft.hol.es/Utilitaires/L...ty_With_MFA.7z
    If you want, i uploaded a test application : http://shadsoft.hol.es/Utilitaires/L...ty_With_MFA.7z

Le serveur est Online.
    The server's Online.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ledev.org is down yet again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I try to connect to a channel on ledev.org, it will just hang, and never actually join.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Restarted.

Here is the error, if anyone has any ideas of how to fix it give me a shout:
    Code:
    --- <exception caught here> ---                                                                                                                              
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Twisted-13.0.0-py2.7-freebsd-9.1-RELEASE-amd64.egg/twisted/internet/udp.py", line 149, in doRead              
        self.protocol.datagramReceived(data, addr)                                                                                                              
      File "/a/pylacewing/lacewing/relay/python/lacewing/server.py", line 781, in datagramReceived                                                              
        newPacket = ClientPacket(data, datagram = True)                                                                                                          
      File "/a/pylacewing/lacewing/relay/python/lacewing/baseloader.py", line 17, in __init__                                                                    
        self.read(data)                                                                                                                                          
      File "/a/pylacewing/lacewing/relay/python/lacewing/packet.py", line 104, in read                                                                          
        loaderClass = self.packetTable[messageType]                                                                                                              
    exceptions.IndexError: list index out of range
    Jean Villy Edberg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://github.com/udp/lacewing/blob...packet.py#L104

You don't perform any validation on what value "messageType" is, so if an incorrect message is sent (or someone wants to intentionally crash it) and "messageType" is beyond the range of values in "packetTable", you'll get that exception.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    https://github.com/udp/lacewing/blob...packet.py#L104

You don't perform any validation on what value "messageType" is, so if an incorrect message is sent (or someone wants to intentionally crash it) and "messageType" is beyond the range of values in "packetTable", you'll get that exception.
    In that case, chances are, someone was probably trying to see what would happen (E.G. maybe Phi was experimenting with it while working on Bluewing). I could be mistaken, though, and it could be that a corrupted UDP packet made it throw an error. (Or it could be something else entirely, who knows?)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no need to speculate, it's not like we're going to find out how it actually happened anyway

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    There's no need to speculate, it's not like we're going to find out how it actually happened anyway
    True. Unless, of course, some guy makes an account on here just to say something like "lol i did that now im gonna delete the forums cuz i iz h4x0r lol". :P </something that would never happen ever>

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast