User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: flash runtime/flash licence

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

flash runtime/flash licence

does anyone know if it will be possible to post our games on flash licence and be able to sell our mmf2 games and how will these sponsor banners be integraded. and will this only be avaible for mmf2 dev?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: flash runtime/flash licence

Check Francois presentation from Click Conventioon 2009 (my signature).

About license from what I remember we will be capable to sell our applications but we will be restricted only to Mochiads, what can be a problem.

I do not understand what do you mean by sponsor banners, and it is planned to be released not only for MMF2 Dev but still nothing is sure.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WITH sponsor banners i mean for example the mochiads commercial banner that is an animation how could we combine that to out game it's probably written in flash (ad)

..why can't we sell our games to armour games or crazy monkey..that's really weird. so theres going to be a massive big boom of games when the flash ex comes out and we all come knocking at mochiads door. guess that's really not going to work . is it really worth buying the extension after all then?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There will be an option to integrate mochiads to your games. If you select this option, you can select other options to display ads when your game starts, when it ends, of when specific frames end. EDIT: the flash runtime will be available for MMF2, MMF2 Dev and TGF2.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound cool but if we wouldn't use ads and just use flash runtime and create a swf file of our games couldn't we just sell our games to armour games for example.

we could just copy their logo and use it in the game as with no ads. ive seen that most games that have been sold to armour games or crazy monkey games only have their logo as sponsor. then it would be possible for us to sell our games on flashgamelicence.com correct me if i'm wrong.

but that way we would be able so sell our games to the highest bidder

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably you could but notice that armour games and other companies like mochiads require THEIR adverbs in Flash file and you couldn't do them because like for now only Mochiads is available and there were no plans to change it (as on CC09).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know exactly what the sites you mention ask to developers, but I suppose you'll be able to sell them your games unless they ask you to include their own action script code in your game (for the banners). If you can add their banners (if any) as clickable objects in your application, then I guess that should be OK. If they want you to add some specific action script code, then that might not be possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spoke to someone that says all he does is show the sponsor logo on the title screen and used it in the credits he doesn't use the ad system and he sold two games this way.

so it should be possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If so yea it will be possible but it always would be better not to be limited only to one corporation in term of adverbs.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, ads in Flash games won't make you much money anyway. (100$ a year lol) There are other things you can do which are much more lucrative.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast