The 10th beta version of the build #249 is available :
This build is a BETA version, please make backup copies of your applications before loading them with this version!
Let us know if any problem with this build, thanks !
New features and bug fixes in this version
- Workspace toolbar : crash when you delete a folder that is opened in the frame editor.
- Frame editor : crash when you press the Windows context menu key in the object list of the frame editor and no object is selected.
- Frame editor : crash when you press the right mouse button while recording a path with the mouse in the path movement editor.
- Picture editor : text of RGB value not updated when you double click the transparent color and change it.
- Run Application : in Java Stand-alone and Java Applet when you press the CTRL key when you run the application, MMF builds the .JAR/HTML file and launches it (= launches the Java interpreter or the browser).
- Explorer object : crash on Windows 7 when you double click the local network icon and your network is configured as "home network".
- Mobile Font object : when you select font style options in the properties, unselect the object and reselect it, other options were set.
- Java Mobile : collision detection in box mode with background : some locations were not detected.
- Java + Java Mobile : the Advanced Game Board object has been ported to Java.
- Java Mobile : the WargameMap object has been ported to Java Mobile.
- Java, all runtimes : R and B components exchanged in color parameters with expression in actions and conditions.
- Java Mobile & Applets, Quick backdrop : rectangles with motifs and border : border was not displayed.
- Java Mobile, Quick backdrop : filled ellipses with borders were filled with the color of the border.
- Java Mobile, Quick backdrop : the bordersize parameter is now taken into account.
- Java, Ini object : delete group did not delete the entire group.