Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MMF2 Build #249 - Beta #10

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: MMF2 Build #249 - Beta #10

Really big workflow thing that needs to be sorted which i keep forgetting to say about for some reason is that when you have a object selected it should remain in focus. What i mean by this is say for example when you have layers and you have a large square active above a smaller square active for example. Even if the active is highlighted and the lower layer is highlighted in the layers toolbar clicking again selects the larger active above.

This is really annoying as it means you either have to lock the above object or drag the lower layer to the top in the layers toolbar untill it has been moved. This is one thing that always annoys me using the frame editor and i think if it was changed so that when highlighted clicking the object again keeps focus it would make positioning things much more user friendly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a few bugs when building an installer.

Just building an installer shouldn`t force you to save your app again for example when you didn`t change anything at the app.
    Once you save your app forced by that you shouldn`t be forced to rebuild your exe. It is still the same, unchanged exe.
    You should always be able to choose the name of the standalone exe you want to build. But once there is a path entered you don`t get asked anymore. But it builds immediately the exe in the path.
    Installer doesn`t care about capitalization. Here i am not sure if its a bug or a feature though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can it be that the quick backdrop is broken? I remember that you were able to load an image into it ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Base 1 Index Option for array seems to be reversed. I get a 1 based index when it is unticked. and a 0 based index when it is ticked.

Hmm, random one. Not repeatable. Now the index is 0 based again when i untick it. Please ignore

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we expect the unicode support version soon? It seems to be in a persistant state of almost being released. I'm very much looking foreward to it, but not knowing if it will be released in a few days or a few months, or more, I have a hard time working on a couple of projects that rely heavily on this feature. If you could hint at approximately how much longer we will have to wait, that would be much appreciated.

Also, how will this change affect the current extensions? Will unicode not function with all which have not specifically been designed to handle it?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's delayed because we are completing lots of things at the same time right now. I think it won't be ready before 3 or 4 weeks.

EDIT: non Unicode extensions work with the Unicode version, no problem (maybe a possible problem with the Text Blitter object though if you want to use characters that can't be translated to a single byte in the application's code page).

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hiddicop
    Can we expect the unicode support version soon? It seems to be in a persistant state of almost being released. I'm very much looking foreward to it, but not knowing if it will be released in a few days or a few months, or more, I have a hard time working on a couple of projects that rely heavily on this feature. If you could hint at approximately how much longer we will have to wait, that would be much appreciated.

Also, how will this change affect the current extensions? Will unicode not function with all which have not specifically been designed to handle it?
    In the meantime why don't you use this workaround

http://www.clickteam.com/epicenter/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=124274&page=1

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I installed it... and pretty much everything involving fastloops in my game stopped working. (This is also true for the HWA version.)

I reverted to the released 248 build, and it worked fine again.

If any of the staff want the MFA to test, let me know.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Namida
    I installed it... and pretty much everything involving fastloops in my game stopped working. (This is also true for the HWA version.)

I reverted to the released 248 build, and it worked fine again.

If any of the staff want the MFA to test, let me know.
    hey Namida, your loop events involves some extension?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of them involve the array extension, but even those that don't are having the problems.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast