User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 platform problems

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be fantastic, thanks very much! I've had a go at creating a 'mask director' as mentioned earlier and made the 'hero' invisible but sometimes when I jump you see about 3 'heroes' flying about, a bit like a Shinobi boss! lol. When I use the physics platform he shoots diagonally into the ground, I've tried to destroy the bullet when it hits the ground but it doesn't work. To be honest I think I'm struggling with the bulks of text, I'd really appreciate if someone could post something like...

'+is fire button 1 pressed? +is player facing right?
    - change direction of 'director' to right - launch 'bullet' object' in right direction'...

if you know what I mean? ;-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an example that should show you one way to do it. However, it is awaiting moderator approval, since all examples in the tutorials and examples sub-forum need to await approval before they can be posted. The reason they need to be approved first is because too many people new to the forums were using it to ask questions, which wasn't any good, so they changed it so that everything there needs to be approved.

As soon as it is up, though, it should be obvious, since it will be in a thread with a name that is something along the lines of "Simple platform shooter example", and it will be a thread made by me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you work fast! This is what makes me happy to be a Clicker! Such a great community! I picked a lot of stuff up quickly but this will be my first platformer. Exciting! Thanks again :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the example doesn't seem to have gotten approved in the Examples and Tutorials part of the forums yet, I decided I'd upload the example here. Enjoy!
    Attached files Attached files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2