User Tag List

Thread: I would like this slug to slime

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like this slug to slime

I have this example of a simple slug enemy and I'm having a problem with making the slime that is exuded from his gelatinous form. The slime as it is now is created every 10th loop(timex object) and the moment it creates it ticks up its semi transparency until it's greater or equal to 128 at which point it destroys itself and the cycle begins all over again. However what I hate about it is the slimes overlap each other and it looks unappealing.

Is there some way to make it so I can create slimes so they don't overlap and have a trail of about 5 before they destroy?

Good thing I have an example since I suck at explanation so here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?ztylt1mn4gk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I would like this slug to slime

You just need to find the right value to increment your transparency so that it disappears at the time the fifth slime is created. As for making it look better, you just need to adjust your art. Probably making the slime blob circular will help make the objects look ok when many of them are overlapping.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I would like this slug to slime

Is this what you were thinking?

http://www.mediafire.com/?wgfqyoi3mtr

I like your slug!

EDIT: changed it so he leaves approximately five slimes behind him :P