User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-slice Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9-slice Object

Hi,
    With my 9-slice extension, you can create an object with 9 images (4 angles, 4 sides and 1 center image).

Extension's Page (it's a french page but you can download the extension en English HERE

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: 9-slice Object

Neat (you showed this object on Gwerdy Chat before).
    The integral dimensions behaviour is kind of buggy it seems.
    Also, it would be nice to be able to load slices at runtime, and an option to use stretching instead of repeating the tiles.
    Welcome to the world of extension development!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Looki
    I will try to implement this in a next version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice!
    Jean Villy Edberg

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very lovely

I wish the standard active object had all these kind of features though so I wouldn't have to use a million different objects for different purposes :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That would suck, you wouldn't need it in 95% of the cases and it's just another feature that increases file size and loading time.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes but how would you merge some of the features

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not tried it just yet but the 9-slice extension looks great for message boxes. Looks sort of like how they are coded for websites so they can expand without resizing the edges also. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Looki
    That would suck, you wouldn't need it in 95% of the cases and it's just another feature that increases file size and loading time.
    Makes me wonder what the speed/optimization would be like if MMF had dynamic code compilation so it only exports the code of the features the user has in the project always. I think right now it would store/use the whole extensions code always but i might be wrong, maybe for MMF3 though...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A. This extension is great and is only missing what Looki stated, and,
    B. I agree with Atom on the ability to only compile the code a user actually used. Of course this would be a nightmare for the extension developers to try and make it compatable, since alot of code is inter-twined in places it doesn't need to be. Easiest way I can think of is to make each action, expression, and conditions a sort of function.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tested this and it is very nice, one thing i notice is that the properties dialog (by that i mean in the frame when you double click the object) that some of the text is french.

Like Looki says i also think changing the images at runtime would be great, this way you could change the style of the box without needing multiple objects etc. It is good to know you will be adding this. This will be a very useful object, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LB
    I agree with Atom on the ability to only compile the code a user actually used. Of course this would be a nightmare for the extension developers to try and make it compatable, since alot of code is inter-twined in places it doesn't need to be. Easiest way I can think of is to make each action, expression, and conditions a sort of function.
    Yeah i don't know how it would be done but it would probably need a new SDK/system. I think though if it was ever done it could speed up certain projects a great amount and also lower filesize a lot so it would be closer to just C++ coding things.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast