User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer for mac (questions)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer for mac (questions)

1. When will it be released (if ever).

2. Will those who already bought MMF2d or MMF2 be able to get the mac version free?

Don't get me wrong, I love PCs, and I'm fine with working with MMF2D on my laptop, but I think it would open up business opportunities for Clickteam to expand their net base. And I think working on my Mac desktop with my photo-editing programs and other creative applications will help. And my PC is so clogged up with games I would be devoting my mac to schoolwork and MMF.

Thanks for the info!
    Oreo

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer for mac (questions)

1. No one knows

2. No one knows

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

While the Mac version continues to be a topic of discussion within Clickteam, there is no time line for delivery for this product.
    DT
    Special Projects Director

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The best option at the moment, is to use something like Parallels on your Apple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I was thinking of using Parallels Desktop or some other program, but I seem to have misplaced my Windows XP install CD, but I have a hunch to where it is. Hopefully today I'll get MMF2D on my Mac Mini.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hehe cool, let me know how you get on, i got as far as installing Parallels on my Mac Mini and then got busy and forgot to install MMF I think the parallels trial has finished (I was going to get it anyway as i intend to move more over to a mac in the coming months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm using VirtualBox for Mac which I found in an article after skimming the inter-webs. I had asked my dad for our Windows XP install CD and he didn't think it would work, but I'll show him when he gets back. (He's using the snowblower to clear our drive way - snowstorm ) MMF2D works very well for me. I am extremely happy! It's nice to start with a fresh Windows. (My laptop has gotten flooded with Click games :blush I forget the link to the program but if you do a simple Google search I'm sure you'll find it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course I have no idea, but I would assume that MMF2 for Mac won't be free if you own a PC copy, though I would imagine you'd get a substantial discount.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should wait until CT release some information before you start guessing :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie
    I think you should wait until CT release some information before you start guessing :P
    Yeah, that's probably smart lol. I was basing my assumption on how previous click products worked with upgrades, but this is a bit different I suppose because its not an upgrade just a copy that runs on Mac. But I would assume you'd still need an extra license, because you'd still have your PC copy. Depends on how generous they feel like being :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast