User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Moo Extensions?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a graduate engineer, have 35 years development experience, master degrees in business and a lot of further competences.

Moo is part of CT deveolpment environmant. A development environment should compile / should produce errorfree products otherwise the development environment is nearly worthless.
    Now you write that there are errors in the product which is part of CT development environmant.
    It is a stupid idea to distribute something made by poeple outside of CT as part of the development environment without testing and without heaving the source code.

One of my companies and others are in a critically situation since years (nearly killed by CT; lost a lot of time, money, customers, reputation) because CT development environment does not work and made a bad product.
    I asked CT for support friendly but only bad jokes form CT over years. We try to reduce and avoid damage from one of my companies, from me and others for years now.

It is a stupid idea to ask customers to fix errors for CT products and or for CT product bundles. My companies are not the testing and / or error correction departmant for CT products and / or CT product bundles so there is no need for the source code. Payment was for a good development environment not to get a source code with errors. BTW source code should be able to modify in the development environment for third party things too.

If CT does not understand basics in engineering and business I can not see success in the future (F3) and other companies could overrun CT in the more professional area (eg Unity).

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Herbert,

To reiterate Jeff's post, the "Moo" series of extensions were not developed by nor supported by Clickteam. We provide the SDKs for the core runtime and the exporters for other individuals or companies to develop their own sdk/api/extensions into our core product, be it MMF2 or Fusion 2.5. We have over the years tried to support extension developers and have also gone out of the normal scope of supporting particular extensions, however when an individual or company decides to write their own extensions for Fusion, it is their code, their product.

Your argument here is like saying you blame Adobe because an artist used Illustrator to draw you vector graphics but only gave you the flattened versions for output, no source files.

With regards to your last post, you are stipulating in every sentence that it is a "CT product" and Moo wasn't. Multimedia Fusion 2 and Fusion 2.5 are our products. Our own official extensions are our product. 3rd party extensions are in no way affiliated with Clickteam. Jeff has already stated that if you do wish to gain access to the Moo source codes to drop an email over and it could be arranged, so there is no limit. We do try our very best to help in every possible way we can.

I hope this helps with clarification.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moo is on the CDROM named in short MMF2 Dev. I ask you for confirmation. Only Yes or No.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, they did supply Moo on the CD. That doesn't make it their product however.

I understand your frustration though, I recently got very lucky getting help from fellow members to revive an old extension(even CT was involved, though they had no obligation to).

Despite the confusion that might ensue I personally prefer they continue supply as much 3rd party extensions as possible with Fusion installers so I don't have to go hunt them down online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CDROM named in short MMF2 Dev. DISC 1 Instalaltion is a product from Clickteam only. I can see it on the label and on the package cover.
    Moo is part of this CDROM in short MMF2 Dev. DISC 1 Installation, otherwise it would not be on the CDROM named in short MMF2 Dev. DISC 1 Installation.
    Thers is no third party folder on the CDROM named in short MMF2 Dev. DISC 1 Installation.
    Moo on the CDROM named in short MMF2 Dev. DISC 1 Installation is in the same directory together with kcbutton for example.
    Setup and readme talking about installing MMF2 Dev., not about installing products from third party companies.
    Moo is a significant part of a clean and fresh installation of the development environment named in short MMF2 Dev. so it is part of the product named in short MMF2 Dev.
    It does not matter if Moo is coded by Clickteam or their software partner / software supplier because Clickteam decided to integrate Moo into their product on the CDROM and as a part of a fresh and clean development environment installation named in short MMF2 Dev.
    Some posts from me and others reported "There could be errors with Moo" which is integrated by Clickteam into Clickteam product named in short MMF2 Dev.
    Instead of emergency help I got bad jokes only from Clickteam.
    Clickteam seems to integrate Moo without testing and without getting the source code. From my point of view this decission was stupid.

5 Years to late Clickteam recommend to customer to fix errors in Moo which is integrated by Clickteam into Clickteam product named in short MMF2 Dev.
    From my point of view this recommendation never has been the intention from Francois or Yves and payment has been for a propper development environment not for source code with errors.

In discussion Clickteam member tried to came up with wrong information and confusing arguments.
    The reason for this could be because Clickteam support is not able to read and / or understand posts.

That┤s why I close the discussion now. My helpfully consultant posts are not to hunt them down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3