Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: iPhone testing

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanMonk
    testing would be a reward in itself.
    I agree, I love testing new software.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently employed at an iPhone / Mobile development company (games and apps etc www.2moromobile.com) and I let the boss know about the possibilities of rapid prototyping using MMF2's iPhone export feature, he was extremely impressed by what it might be able to achieve.

Any help you need testing it, please let me know

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I would like to offer my services as a tester for the iPhone exporter. I use MMF2dev extensively to develop music education software and have recently completed my first bilingual music education app for iPad (release date for end of August) using GameSalad Express. So far, all my programs are in French, since I live in Quebec and sell them to a French-speaking majority, but I am in the process of writing English versions of all my products. You can see some of my work at www.mtcmusic.ca.

Thanks,
    Tom Ansuini - www.mtcmusic.ca
    mtcmusic@sympatico.ca

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I may have missed it, but was there any new info about it at the convention?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Francois any news?

Gamesalad is as Klik&Play, but sell very good for export games to Iphone and Ipad.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeff, sorry, I was asking about the exporter! not getting Payd for testing.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to break everyone dream but.. apple added a new section to his EULA recently.. which is :

----
    Section 3.3.1 of the agreement

3.3.1 — Applications may only use Documented APIs in the manner prescribed by Apple and must not use or call any private APIs. Applications must be originally written in Objective-C, C, C++, or JavaScript as executed by the iPhone OS WebKit engine, and only code written in C, C++, and Objective-C may compile and directly link against the Documented APIs (e.g., Applications that link to Documented APIs through an intermediary translation or compatibility layer or tool are prohibited).

----

What that typically mean ? simple.. you can't make iphones apps outside of objective C which mean you need a MAC and you need to compile from your MAC in objective C code. Otherwise its illegal.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rushino
    Sorry to break everyone dream but..

What that typically mean ? simple.. you can't make iphones apps outside of objective C which mean you need a MAC and you need to compile from your MAC in objective C code. Otherwise its illegal.

From what I understand, the iPhone app exported from MMF2 can only be compiled from a Mac thereby staying within Apple's rules.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, MMF2 will only create an objective-c thing that has to be compiled on the mac.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just to confirm what has been said, when you compile in MMF it creates an X-code project, which still has to be put onto a Mac, loaded into X-code and then compiled to create the app file which Apple require.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast