Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LuaGL Bug Topic

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LuaGL Bug Topic

Please use this topic to list all functions in LuaGL that are not working (please provide an example for each problem!), or important functions that are absent.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: LuaGL Bug Topic

Deleted my old post

gl.ColorMask doesn't seem to work. I've tried the same code in Python and it worked fine! Whenever I call gl.ColorMask, nothing renders. it's like all parameters are interpreted as 0/false.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retriever. Just so its here.

glCopyTexSubImage
    glCopyTexImage

Both above are quite important in openGL. They also seem to be missing a paramter (target) which would normally be a texture in the texturebank, or one created. Which brings me on to another important one.

glTexImage

That is also documented, but not sure how it would work as its also missing the target parameter?

FBO's (frame buffer objects) would be really good and enable some nice stuff such as deffered renders to be done.

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's just me, but i think GL extensions aren't supported, i can't get them going; specifically trying to use the ARB Multitexture extension.

Retriever2, you've always given exceptional support ( and documentation ) for a seriously great extension!

Thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you give an example? And this goes to everyone: If you can build an opengl example using the functionality in the way that you think it should work, it can make fixing bugs significantly faster for me, and virtually guarantee that our definitions of "fixed" will align.

It might even be useful for absent functionality as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEELE , ARB multitexturing deffinetly works. And is very simple to implement. Simply Activate a multitexture.

And then us MutliTexCoords command.

This is also all down to if you graphics card supports it. You can request a callback to all ARB extensions supported by your graphics card.

Andy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example for you Retreiver.

I reattempted VBO's and ran into the issue of it locking mmf2 runtime up again, so ive quickly cobbled together a very simple VBO example that locks up if it makes it any easier.

Script is embedded.

Thanks
    Andy
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I will look at it soon; I have a nasty (mock) grant proposal to get out of the way by Friday first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record I've started working on this again, though currently I'm at a snag trying to get textures to render at all.

Edit: Things are starting to pan out now. You'll now be able to specify pixel data either using static arrays, or by much richer table processing mechanisms. That is, you have very wide leverage over how you structure your pixel tables. For example you could have a 3D table of RGB triples inside columns inside rows, or you could flatten the entire thing into a single dimensional array of size w*h*3, or a few structural organizations in between.

The new texture functions, which are now split apart into 1D, 2D, etc, take all the SDK parameters, and will respect almost every legal configuration of type and format parameters. Additionally, it will support pixel buffer unpacking, and null pointer creation. Woo.

It'll still be a few days before the dist is updated though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loving what im hearing!

Looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Andy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast