User Tag List

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,
    Is there a way to convert image color mode (eg. Convert to 256 or 16 colors).
    Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What do you mean exactly? It's not possible to save 16 color images, no. You can reduce the colors of an image if you wanted but it would still be saved in full color.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi looki, yes that's what I meant sorry - how can do this ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition of my last question :
    - Is there a way to get the blit working in direct3D9 mode ?
    - Is there a way to blit a subapp element ?

Thanks for your help looki!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Eh, there's no easy way to reduce the colors, except maybe reducing the color resolution by dividng and multiplying the image by a number. Adjustments > Perform operation... divide by "64", multiply by "64" or so.

Blitting generally works in Direct3D9, depending on what the source and destination surfaces! What kind of surfaces are you trying to blit?

As for Subapp elements, I can't think of any way to do it elegantly, no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Looki, I will see what I can do with that.
    About blittiing with direct3d9 mode selected, e.g the example you sent me here will work only if standard mode is selected

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Looki. Going back to the multiply with alpha, what im finding is:

I have a png which has parts of it transparent and some parts not. Iif i load that that into surface as normal, its all correct. If i multiply that onto another image as you showed me to do the transparent parts appear and get multiplied onto the other image?

Andy

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded the new version of Surface Object for MMF2 (that Surface2.zip you linked to, Looki) and I'm having what I think is a weird bug.

I was playing around with the surface object in multiple frames in an application. All of the frames have surface objects in them. Some of the frames have surface objects that I created before downloading the new version, and some of them have surface objects that I created after. They mostly behave the same, but for some reason I can't get z-ordering to work right with the new ones. When I right-click on one in the frame editor all of the "Order" menu items are greyed out, unless I have more than one surface object in the frame, and even then moving the objects to front or to back doesn't actually seem to do anything.

I noticed all of this when I was trying to create a frame with a surface object as the background. No matter what I did I couldn't get any active objects to display in front of it, even when I put them on a layer above the layer that the surface object was on. The objects I created before updating the extension don't seem to have this problem.

I'm attaching a file that will hopefully show what I'm talking about. It's possible that I did something wrong to cause this problem, but I can't figure out what I could have done.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looki what's about my question on blitting with direct3d9 ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the exam phase at uni. Not sure if I will squeeze in some time for extension development (because bug fixing etc. is mostly not really enjoyable, it would just add more stress to the current situation). Sorry, don't expect any updates here soon.

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast