User Tag List

Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who still want to blit the background in HWA with Surface object, there is a workaround. But only if the application is not fullscreen, which means it will work with ultimate fullscreen extension(which is not really fullscreen).

Blit > Advanced > Window handle: 0 works, in case the game is not covering the whole display(windowed), you need to set source region flag on, and source position and width height using window control.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skyhunter, does the Frame's Window Handle not do the thing? (the one accessible as an expression from Surface)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah yes it does, i didnt see that expression. Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i can seem to blit from one surface to another? Is there a known reason why?

I simple have 2 surface objects, and the minimum required to blit from one to another, but nothing appears, if i change the blit from surface to blit from active object it works?

EDIT: I have managed to get it to blit from one to another, the only issue is now the blit looks horrible, well it doesnt have the nice alpha blend and the angle is pixilated?

Is there a way to blit exactly from one to another?

EDIT 2: Found it "compose alpha" settings

EDIT 3: I have noticed that Blit hotspot & blit destination Size doesnt seem to do anything, is this a bug?

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi,

That's strange, can you send me an MFA? Destination size only works when you said the stretch mode. By default the destination size is ignored.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Looki, ill get an MFA and upload it, obviously the destination issue was due to not setting the stretch mode, so that should be sorted.

One thing im trying to do is have a basic layer system? Is this easily posssible using a single instance of Surface object? I can see you can add image at runtime, by doing so and setting the "current" image does this make other images dissapear? Ide like to be able to have some, or all images on show and "edit" certain ones?

My other thought was to have a Surface object per layer, but this seems a little inificient.

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A Surface object per layer should not really be very inefficient. If you want total efficiency (pretty sure this doesn't work in HWA though), you can do this:

Loop through all images ("layers"), set the editing image to this one, and call Blit -> From the surface > ...
    now you have two options:
    1) Use "Blit > From the surface > Image (0)". Don't use image 0 for layer data and instead use it as display Surface. This is the most efficient method but there's really not much difference.
    2) Use "Blit > From the surface > External > Surface". Have a separate display Surface and make the layer data Surface invisible.

Obviously, you can optimize this further by not always blitting, but instead, only blit the layers/areas that have updated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looki,

Where can I find examples about Windows Handle? If I put 0, I get the desktop screen capture. But, there others specific values? Sorry for noob question :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are no examples. A window handle is directly assigned by Windows itself. There's also the FrameWindowHandle( "Surface" ) expression to capture only the frame window. All other window handles must be received from other extensions (Like Win Mess Pro which can find windows by title etc.)...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, interesting. Thanks, Looki

Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast