User Tag List

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Looki, thanks the blit hot spot now works, but unfortuinatly i have regained the "save image crash" issue that i posted a while a go, where when you try to save an image it crashes? You did a instant fixed and its been fine. Have you re-compiled based on the earlier version (unicode?)

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I feared this would happen because I was able to download the latest source code, but not the latest SDK libraries and I don't know which ones to use to make it work... I'll fix it once I'm home again (1-2 days), sorry.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looki, since it's open source, do you think I'd be able to compile a version in the meantime?
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you're able to! There is some weird mixup between hwa, non-unicode and unicode headers and .libs, it's very stupid and I never sorted it out properly. Basically this is about A and W functions of the SDK: Loading a file in this case. You need to include the right headers that link against the ANSI functions in the normal version and against the Unicode functions in the Unicode version. Then again, you can probably use the new Unicode-supporting headers in the latest Edif. When I first added Unicode support those Unicode headers didn't exist and I had to do it myself, and since I never bothered to clean this up, I'm still unsure how exactly it's working and I'd rather not dig into that on this computer, it's all set up to work on my main PC.

I'll be able to compile it properly tomorrow anyway (Mar 2)!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looki View Post
    If you're able to! There is some weird mixup between hwa, non-unicode and unicode headers and .libs, it's very stupid and I never sorted it out properly. Basically this is about A and W functions of the SDK: Loading a file in this case. You need to include the right headers that link against the ANSI functions in the normal version and against the Unicode functions in the Unicode version. Then again, you can probably use the new Unicode-supporting headers in the latest Edif. When I first added Unicode support those Unicode headers didn't exist and I had to do it myself, and since I never bothered to clean this up, I'm still unsure how exactly it's working and I'd rather not dig into that on this computer, it's all set up to work on my main PC.

I'll be able to compile it properly tomorrow anyway (Mar 2)!
    Time zone differences. They make it so that your birthday is a different day in different places in the world. For me, tomorrow is March 1st (which is mah birthday).

Anyway, this is actually the first time that I've heard that this object is open-source.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sources to many extensions are hosted on GitHub. You can check out the clickteam-plugin organization and its members.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay, back home! Here's the fixed version as promised: http://clickteam.info/looki/Extensio...Surface1.5.zip

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've realized that my implementation of the "Perform operation" actions was terribly foolish and I've optimized it now, it's about 10x faster (also, each operation's performance is pretty much exactly the same). For instance, when adding a color to a 1000x1000 image every frame I get ~350 fps. With the old version I get 40. I'm not gonna bother releasing a new version because I'd have to compile 6 different versions and package and upload them etc... however, if anybody happens to be needing that action, I will do it.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looki, normally just doing Build -> Batch Build will let you build all of them at once, and with the default EDIF template they should all go into the MFX folder which you can just zip up.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast