User Tag List

Thread: Please, help me

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, help me

Hi, sorry for my bad english.
    Ive a copy of multimedia fusion pro, im a lover of this program and i use just for fun.
    I live in Brazil and i have a idea.
    Im bulding one arcade cabine to use with a pc inside.
    Im tryng to do one aplication, when i insert one credit (press the p button for example), the aplication release the keyboard key, and if dont have credit, block the key.
    Someone know if exist one extension that "read" the ascII in the memory?
    For exemple. if in the screen shows Press start button and i press the p, set credits to 0.
    And anyone knows how can i draw one information in front of the gane screen, like credits:1.
    Thankyou, any idea will be apreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Please, help me

1: In the event editor, rightclick on New condition to make a new condition. Then rightclick on the keyboard & mouse icon. Select The Keyboard and upon pressing a key. You will be prompted to press a key. Press P.

Now you have a condition for when the user press P on the keyboard.

2: In the workspace toolbar, click on the icon of your game. Then, in the properties window, click on the values icon and create a new global value. You will see a value called 1 (Global Value A). Click on it to rename it. Name it Credits. Finally give it a value of how many credits the player will start with.

Now, go to the frame editor. Put a string object in the frame.
    In the event editor, make a new event. Make a Start of frame condition. Then make an action for the string object you made.
    Choose Set alterable string and type this into the expression editor:
    str$(Credits)
    Click OK.

In the event where the player press P, make an action to subtract 1 from Global Value Credits.

That's it! Good luck

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the answer, but i have one doubt.
    1 - Exist some extension to read the memory, like one software called cheat o'matic ? To read some text in the screen?
    2 - Can i show this little frame in front of screen of the game, to show the credits?

Thank you again!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could use the window control object to set you application "on top" of others.

There is a memory object.
    Do a search of the forums, there was a discussion about making a cheat app of some sort.

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you urban... But i cant find this topic... The name is object memory? Thank you

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Memory object can read and write the memory of other processes, so you could use that to make a trainer, I guess.

It's not something I'd recommend doing if you don't know how to use TSearch or something along those lines. And it won't work with games that use dynamic memory allocation without traversing through pointers.

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, can i use this to read some value that is in one screen, like the main menu?
    I need to indentify when the aplication is in that menu!
    Thank you