User Tag List

Thread: Can someone who owns the flash exporter help me?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone who owns the flash exporter help me?

Well, I guess my old username was purged since I haven't been on here in years. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to work on a multiplayer game called "Cruddy Quest."

Anyway, I have been out of the game-making scene for a long time, but recently I agreed to make a couple of promotional games for a church event that is coming up. It's called Kids Bash and it has puppets and live stage acting and the works. Everything is done on a volunteer basis, and they only charge a small fee to cover the costs of craft materials and t-shirts.

With all that said, there is no money budgeted for "extras" such as the promotional games, but I would like to put some flash games on the website for kids to play when they visit the website. Again, nobody is making any money from this.

Would anyone be willing to convert a game or two into a SWF file for me? I will have it more-or-less bug free when I send the file to you, so it's unlikely that I'll need you to convert it more than a couple of times.

This would be a big help, and since it's pretty much just going to be a one-time thing, I didn't see any way to get the church to budget in $70 to put a couple games on the website.

Thank you for considering this,

Cruddy Buddy
    (Matthew Varpness)

Clicker SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can someone who owns the flash exporter help me?

I will convert the games for you. Just PM me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can someone who owns the flash exporter help me?

Thanks buddy! I do not have them ready yet but I will send you a message within the next week. :-)

Thank you again!